9.10.2008

Happy Birthday Baby? Aubrey!

Happy birthday Aubrey! I can't believe that you are 7 years old!! :o( When did this happen? I was a little sad watching you today walk to class. You looked so grown up with your camo bag and looking all stylish. I hope that you will still give me as many hugs in the future as you do today. Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter.


You are a huge blessing to us and we are so lucky to have you in our family.



We love you more than you'll ever know. You are the best big sister and so sweet to others.

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

I Love you!!!

hoLLy said...

our baby is all growed up!!! :( makes me a little sad....but happy, because she sure is growing up to be EVERYTHING i ever wanted in a daughter. she is wonderful and beautiful. we done good joe.

Jan said...

Amazing how the time goes, isn't it? My memory of Aubrey is of a shy, sweet little (note that word: little!) girl in our Primary. And now look at her - -still shy and sweet, but getting so grown up. Happy birthday to Aubrey!

Tara D. said...

Already seven! Sheesh!!! She's a good kid, that Aubrey

Kim said...

YEA AUBREY!

Patty said...

I love those pictures! We love you Aubrey!!

cyndi/mom/nana said...

Aubrey I love all this pictures of you and your birthday AHHH I just can't believe how old you are getting and the best looking seven year old ever.